If you’ve been following my blog for a while, then you know that I’m a huge fan of anything and everything Ariat. So, of course, I was incredibly happy when they asked me to give their newest breeches a try.
Now, I must say that at first, I am always a bit skeptical when a brand comes out with another random technical innovation to a pair of riding breeches (how much difference does it really make!?), but in this case I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent fit of the Ariat Tri Factor breeches: not too low, not too high and the V shape in the back allows for a comfortably snug fit around the waist.
The performance of the fabric (keeps you cool even under pressure as the innovative compression material is equipped with a cooling technology) is excellent, and the Ariat Hex silicone full seat offers just the right amount stick for some serious dressage training or a gentle hack in the woods.
Here’s the impressive list of technical specifications that make the Tri factor breeches the perfect pair of all-round riding breeches:
• Medium stretch knitwear
• Powerful compression material
• Xylitol-based Icefil® cooling system lowers skin temperature
• Moisture Movement Technology ™ wicks moisture away from the body
• Ariat Hex silicone grip full trimming
• V-shaped Ariat® V3® stretch insert at back hem for exceptional stretch and shape retention
• Core Control Technology® provides targeted support for the core muscles and provides a slim profile
• The CFS ™ Calf Fit System provides custom fitted support in the calf and ankle area, preventing bruising or chafing in the boots
• attached butt flap pockets
• Distinct logo decoration
• buttocks with a contrasting design
They come in a range of 3 classic colors (Navy, Tan and White) and a choice of Knee patch or Full seat grip.
Want to try my new favorite breeches?
You can order them right HERE
Have a stylish ride!